At Roosevelt, we always appreciate and make good use of any donations. We are prepared to issue letters for tax-deduction purposes.
Items we are always looking for:
- Office supplies
- Office furniture
- Computers and other tech hardware
- Prizes to give students as rewards/recognition/acknowledgement for good work/behavior (tickets to games, mugs, backpacks, anything really)
- Funding for extracurriculars like sports and clubs so students have something positive to identify with and to keep engaged during off hours
Volunteers we have a need for:
- Library book and textbook sorting.
- Tech troubleshooting and repairs.
- Lunchtime supervision.
- Before and after school supervision (30 min before and after school)
- Volunteer coordinator
- Cataloging and managing facilities upgrade projects
- Translating documents into Spanish, Chinese, and Vietnamese
And, we always could use cash donations as well.
Please contact Principal Joao Solomon at (510) 879-3212 with any donations or volunteer offers.
Thank you very much!