Employment at Roosevelt
Join the Roosevelt Team!
Roosevelt is always searching for positive, collaborative staff! An updated list of positions we are looking to hire for in 2019-20 will be posted here in early 2019.
Why is Roosevelt is a great place to work?
- Stable administration and solution-oriented faculty, all collaborating well in multiple teams.
- Student contacts are no more than 96 students per core teacher.
- Teachers will have two preps per day.
- We are committed to intentionally supporting staff wellness.
- Onsite coaches and mentors to support faculty development and growth.
- We are an innovative school that rejects the factory model. Instead, we are building a vibrant learning experience that focuses on personalized instruction, real-world application, and supporting the whole child.
Here are some recent accomplishments:
- Roosevelt builds embracing community
- Roosevelt students program robots
- Roosevelt’s innovative personalized math approach
If you have any questions, you are welcome to peruse our website or speak with any teacher, administrator, or other staff members. If you are interested in exploring opportunities at Roosevelt, please email your resume to Principal Cliff Hong.