The gate at 1901 E. 20th Street is the main entrance that is open throughout the day. We always encourage people to use public transportation or use their bicycle to get around town.
As an aide, www.511.org is a fantastic website that tells you how to get around the Bay Area on foot and using public transportation. In addition, www.nextbus.com tells you when the next bus will be arriving.
- Roosevelt has a bike cage along the E. 20th Street side of the campus. Please bring your own lock.
Easy Access Via Bus:
- One block north of the campus, use the #14 bus that stops at the corner of 19th Avenue and E. 21st Street.
- Three blocks south of the campus, use the #40 bus that stops at the corner of 19th Avenue and Foothill Blvd.
- Five blocks south of the campus, you can use the #1 or the #1R bus that stops on at the corner of 19th Avenue and International (E. 14th Street)
- There is ample parking around the campus. Watch the street signs for when street sweeping occurs, so you avoid getting a ticket. Carpooling is always encouraged.